For the authors
Forms of publication are papers or notes.
Please use Word editor to compose your submission.
To submit a contribution, you may send an email or a compact disk.
Please include a PDF version for review.
Contributions in English, Czech or Slovak language are accepted.
The abstract and key words are to be enclosed in English and should not exceed the maximum limit of 1/2 page.
All submissions will be blind reviewed by two reviewers to ensure an adequate standard and that the proposed subject of their abstract has been followed, that the manuscript is of a suitable extent, the standard of language is adequate and the manuscript is appropriately referenced.
Template for CONTRIBUTION
Submission to be significantly out of the template cannot be accepted.
Submission of a contribution also implies that a manuscript
• has not been published before
• it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere
• it has been approved by all authors
• if it is accepted for publication the authors agree that the article will not be published elsewhere
At least one author must download, complete, and submit a copyright agreement.
Transfer to Copyright to Department of Mathematics FNS CPU in Nitra
We give to your attention the fact that:
• the journal AMN is issued twice a year
• the complete versions of the journal issues in PDF are published in licence CC - BY- NC
Your submissions are greatly welcome.
The deadline for submissions: September 20, 2019.